DIY Industrial Cell Phone Signal Booster Installation
One cell booster is good enough for a small home or car, but it won’t cut it for larger buildings. If you want to improve cell phone service in a big office, hotel, or similarly sized structure, you’ll need a more complex installation with multiple antennas. If you fancy yourself a rugged, do-it-yourself type of person, Signal Connect will happily share the steps you need to take to finish an industry-grade cell phone booster installation. We have to warn you, though; it isn’t going to be easy!
DIY Cell Signal Boosters for Offices
So, you want to do your own industrial cell phone signal booster installation? We get it. People who choose the do-it-yourself approach often save a lot of money by using skills they don’t have to pay someone else for. Maybe you’re a handy type who has more than a basic understanding of installing different types of electronics equipment.
Here are the things you need to do in order to install a cellular signal booster system:
- You need to get this Wilson signal meter to measure the cellular bands in various locations of your office. This is the unit the pros use to measure cellular bands AT&T, Verizon, and other cell phone carriers.
- Get readings from the roof, ground level, and various points inside the building. This is called a “site survey.”
- Use your readings and floor plan to create a “heat map” to show where the signals are strong and weak.
- Create a simulation of your building that marks the best places for antennas.
- Install your cell phone signal booster and antennas.
So, do you think you’re up for doing all of that? If you answered “yes,” the first thing you need to know is that the Wilson signal meter costs over $500. Why so much? This is a top-notch signal meter used by professionals whose job it is to locate signals in large installations. So much for the idea that DIY saves you money… at least in this case!
If you’re still considering the DIY approach, there’s something else you need to ask yourself. Do you really know enough about antennas, cellphone signal boosters, and everything else needed to handle an installation of this size and complexity? I mean, really. Unless you use a Wilson signal meter at work each day, chances are good that the answer is no. Fortunately, there’s a way for you to get the complex cellphone signal booster installation you need.
Hire the Cell Phone Signal Booster Experts
By now, I know what you’re thinking. We were supposed to show you the secrets to DIY industrial cell phone signal booster installation. We did that, but we also can’t encourage the average person to try such a thing; not in good conscience, anyway. When it comes to these large cell phone booster installations, we believe it’s best to have an experienced professional do the work.
Signal Connect has the solutions for even the most complex cellular signal booster installations. For the past 10 years, we’ve helped provide these solutions for a variety of large offices, hotels, and other businesses. Here’s a peak at how the process goes when you get a cell phone booster system from Signal Connect:
- Match you with an installer in your area to conduct a site survey.
- Use the site survey to make product recommendations and placements.
- Match your installation with top-selling cellular signal booster equipment.
- Offer consultation and answer any questions your installer has.
- Provide ongoing customer support after the sale.
Your industrial-quality cell booster installation begins when you contact Signal Connect. Just take a moment to fill out the form below, then click “submit.” One of our representatives will contact you to discuss your installation and answer any questions you might have. Everyone at Signal Connect is happy to help you get the cellular signal booster installation your business needs.