DIRECTV Upgrade for Hotels and Motels
Hotel owners, you’re paying too much for your DIRECTV standard definition (SD) programming. Let Signal Connect help with a DIRECTV upgrade to HD or 4K.
By 2019, DIRECTV plans to phase out its standard definition (SD) content. Once it’s gone, it’s gone for good. To nudge hotel owners to upgrade to DIRECTV high definition, AT&T raised the monthly costs of its DIRECTV SD services during fall of 2017. You probably noticed your monthly DIRECTV bill is now a bit higher. If you’re tired of paying more for DIRECTV’s lowest-quality service, it’s time to upgrade your hotel or motel. The world of high definition and/or 4K satellite programming awaits you and your guests. Signal Connect is here to help upgrade DIRECTV for your hotel or motel.
DIRECTV Upgrade to HD
If standard definition (SD) is no longer the thing, what is? DIRECTV’s high definition (HD) programming. Its 1080p HD is a huge improvement over SD programming. This rich, realistic reception offers more detail than standard analog TV. It also delivers multichannel, movie-theater-quality sound. The moment you watch DIRECTV HD, you’ll see that it’s a huge improvement over SD. More importantly, your hotel guests will love it!
DIRECTV Upgrade to 4K
DIRECTV 4K format is the satellite TV provider’s highest quality resolution. Also known as ultra HD or ultra-high def, 4K offers four times the resolution quality of 1080p HD. It also delivers theater-quality Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound. Your guests will love to see live sports and exclusive 4K programming practically comes to life right before their eyes!
DIRECTV Upgrade Defines Guest Service
As a hotel or motel owner, you’re in the hospitality business. It’s your job to make your guests’ stay comfortable and enjoyable. Watching DIRECTV’s newest satellite TV programming is an excellent complement to the clean sheets and temperature-controlled rooms that you provide. Whether it’s HD or 4K, your guests will love the high quality satellite TV reception in their rooms. This means enjoying their favorite news, sports, and weather in widescreen, the way it’s meant to be seen.
DIRECTV Upgrade Package from Signal Connect
Are you ready to stop paying more for lower quality satellite TV reception? Then it’s time to schedule DIRECTV HD or 4K upgrade for your hotel or motel. To get the best satellite TV service, you have to work with the best DIRECTV-authorized dealer. That’s Signal Connect. We’ve helped many hotel/motel owners upgrade their DIRECTV installations. We’re happy to help you, too. From start to finish, we have everything you need for your DIRECTV upgrade to HD.
Here’s what you can expect from a Signal Connect DIRECTV upgrade:
- We’ll find your installation in DIRECTV’s system to see how many receivers and/or dishes need to be replaced.
- Next, we’ll check to see if you qualify for any DIRECTV upgrade promotions for existing customers.
- We will match you with a qualified DIRECTV installer in your area. Signal Connect works with a network of professional satellite TV installers across the country.
- The installer will replace your standard definition dish and receivers with DIRECTV’s HD or 4K equipment.
- Once everything is installed, Signal Connect will activate your hotel’s satellite TV accounts. Because of our relationship with DIRECTV activation gets done as quickly as possible with little to no business interruption.
- Your hotel or motel remains a comfy, relaxing, and enjoyable home-away-from-home for your guests.
DIRECTV HD Upgrade for Hotels and Motels
Are you ready for the DIRECTV upgrade at your business? We know your guests are. They’ll love watching TV in gorgeous, high definition reception. As a hotel owner, you’ll enjoy not having to pay more for inferior SD service. A DIRECTV HD upgrade for hotels is a win-win situation for you and your guests. If you have questions, give us a call at 866.726.4182. Our representatives will be happy to answer your questions about DIRECTV upgrades to HD and 4K.